Planning to shop for Christmas gifts or enjoy a much-deserved meal this pay day? Why not just buy online and have your purchases delivered to you FOR FREE!
On December 15, 2020, Araneta City is giving you more reasons to enjoy the comfort and joys of the season with a PAY DAY TREAT FREE DELIVERY PROMO.
Treat yourself or your loved ones with any items from Araneta City stores on pay day via the ARANETA CITY ASSIST service. Shop and buy remotely from anywhere in Metro Manila and enjoy free shipping courtesy of MrSpeedy Delivery Service.
Availing this promo is very easy:
- 1. Check out 'Araneta City Assist' on our mobile app or on our website (https://delivery.aranetacity.com/) and view the list of participating stores.
- 2. Contact the store to place an order, and discuss your preferred mode of payment.
- 3. Mention the promo code PAY DAY TREAT while placing your order. Wait for your items to be delivered straight to your doorstep.
Araneta City Assist is your digital link to any participating City of Firsts store for a hassle-free and safe purchase and delivery of your favorites.
Experience a new level of convenience in shopping with the ARANETA CITY ASSIST now!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Promo duration is on December 15, 2020, 6:00 am to 8:00 pm only.
- Promo is valid only with MrSpeedy Delivery Service through Araneta Assist and does not apply to other delivery service platforms.
- Promo is valid for MOTORBIKE services and not for CAR services of MrSpeedy.
- MrSpeedy can only accept bookings for deliveries within Metro Manila only. Transactions with drop-off areas in nearby provinces (e.g. Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna and Rizal) should be deemed invalid and will not be shouldered by Araneta City.
- Promo covers free delivery from lessee (pick up location) to customer (delivery location). Any transaction that will entail items for return from customer to lessee will not be honored by Araneta City. Delivery cost will be shouldered by either lessee or customer.
- MrSpeedy guarantees delivery within 1.5 hours from time of pick-up from the store.
- Delivery riders of MrSpeedy are required to wear face masks, gloves, and other personal protective equipment. They shall sanitize their hands with alcohol or hand sanitizer before and after handling the items/s, bring food-grade thermal/ insulated bags for storing food items while in transit, and observe at least 1- to 2-meter distance when transacting with customers.
- Other miscellaneous charges such as toll fees, village/ subdivision entrance fees, and condo parking fees shall be charged to the customer.
- For cashless transactions, customers must submit any proof of payment to the store personnel before proceeding with the delivery.
- Store shall use “PABILI” service for cash on delivery (COD) transactions with a maximum of P1,500 purchase of the items.
- Store shall be responsible for obtaining the following information for the purposes of delivery: customer’s full name, complete delivery address (with landmarks), and customer’s contact number. Securing these details is covered by the Data Privacy Act.
- Store understands and accepts that discrepancies and inaccuracies in the order information provided to MrSpeedy may result in delays in delivery and/or misdelivery. If the inaccurate information provided results in non-delivery or inability to fulfill the delivery, the order shall be returned to the store, with the latter paying for the delivery fee. Should the store choose to have the order re-delivered, it shall cover any additional costs.
- MrSpeedy shall be liable to the store (for the full value of the products/items) in case of loss, damage, incomplete delivery, misdelivery, non-delivery, and order cancellation or non-payment of customers due to late delivery (beyond the guaranteed 1.5 hours).
- In case of fraudulent orders (prank callers, customer/recipient not found in the address provided, etc.), both MrSpeedy and the store shall each bear its own costs.
- Store shall directly handle and answer all customer issues related to or connected with the quantity, quality, condition, packaging, handling, late delivery, misdelivery, and/or non-delivery of orders. Store shall communicate with MrSpeedy to address the issues.
- For each delivery, MrSpeedy shall provide the store an electronic transaction slip as proof of the rider’s receipt of the products/items for delivery.
- While MrSpeedy ensures the availability of its mobile app at all times, it shall not be liable if the same is unavailable for any period of time. The availability of the mobile app depends on its compatibility with the store's mobile device, and the stability of the device’s internet connection.
- MrSpeedy and the store mutually agree to defend, indemnify, and hold each other harmless from and against all claims of third parties, and all associated losses or damages, to the extent arising out of each party’s own breach, gross negligence or willful misconduct in performing any of its obligations under these terms and conditions.