Airport-bound passengers from Quezon City now have a more convenient option to travel as the Araneta City partners with UBE Express, the Philippine’s first premium point-to-point bus service, to offer a new route from the bustling commercial district to the four terminals of Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), and vice versa.
FULLY AIR-CONDITIONED, EQUIPPED WITH WI-FI, GPS, CCTV
With the heavy traffic and congestion in Metro Manila, traveling to or from the airport can easily give the riding public a stressful goodbye or a taxing welcome.
UBE Express aims to remedy this situation with its top-of-the-line buses that are fully air-conditioned, equipped with global positioning system (GPS) technology, Wi-Fi connection, Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras, and easy access to persons with disabilities.
While waiting before their trip to the airport, the riding public can also enjoy a throng of dining, shopping and leisure options in Araneta City. Upon arriving from NAIA, they, too, have the option to stay in Novotel Manila Araneta City, located a few blocks away from the UBE Express lounge at the Araneta City Bus Station, and enjoy what the country’s premier lifestyle and leisure hub has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Do you have online booking / registration service?
- A: Online booking and registration features are not yet available. We also don’t have the facility yet to do advanced ticket selling. Those who want to avail of this service must go to the P2P Lounge in person to purchase tickets.
- Q: Do you have credit card/debit payment systems in place in the P2P Lounge?
- A: We don’t have this system in place yet.
- Q: Will the buses wait for us if we are a few minutes late?
- A: No. The buses need to leave as scheduled.
- Q: What is the allowed maximum weight for luggage?
- A: We don’t have a restriction for luggage weight.
- Q: Where are the pick-up and drop-off points?
- The Araneta City P2P lounge is located at the Araneta City Bus Station behind Shopwise
- NAIA Terminal 1 – Arrival area only
- NAIA Terminal 2 – Bay 17 Arrival area
- NAIA Terminal 3 – Bay 10 Arrival area
- NAIA Terminal 4 – drop-off only
- Q: What are the arrival/departure schedules?
- A: What are the arrival/departure schedules? Kindly check our website www.aranetacity.com/ Or visit our Facebook page @AranetaCity Schedules are subject to change without prior notice, and we will make announcements via Facebook when needed.
- Q: Do you have an app?
- A: The UBE Express Passenger App can be downloaded on Google Play for Android. The iOS app will be available on Apple Store soon. The app only offers bus tracking for now. The Araneta City App, which will also include the P2P service, is being migrated to our server and will be available in the near future. Please bear with us.
- Q: What are the bus features for PWDs?
- A: The premium buses can accommodate wheelchairs.
- Q: Can I eat or drink in the bus?
- Q: I’ve lost an item on the bus/P2P lounge. Who can I contact?
- A: You may approach the counter for any concerns about lost/left items in the bus or P2P lounge. You may also call our hotline if you’ve already left the lounge. We do not have any facilities for lost-and-found items in NAIA terminals.
- Q: What activities can you suggest if we have some time to wait in the P2P Lounge before our bus departure schedule?
- A: There are a lot of restaurants and fast food stores within the Araneta City, and some are even just walking distance from the P2P lounge. You may also do a bit of shopping in Ali Mall, Gateway Mall and even Farmers Market, which are also walking distance from the Lounge. For your information, you may visit the Araneta City Facebook page @AranetaCity
- Q: Are there any nearby hotels we can recommend to arriving guests?
- A: The Araneta City has the four-star businessman’s hotel, Novotel Manila Araneta City, located a few blocks from the P2P Lounge. For more information, you may visit https://www.novotelmanilaaranetacity.com/
- Q: What is your Customer Care hotline?
- A: The UBE Express hotline is (632) 234-34-39. You may also check the UBE Express Facebook page for announcements.